&t The Taylor Family: Abigail's Graduation

Thursday, August 12

Abigail's Graduation

Our little girl is growing so quickly. It seems like we were just talking about her first day of preschool and now here she is getting ready for Kinder-
garten. Abbi had her preschool graduation tonight at a church in Deland so we all got dressed up and headed out. There were a few skits and acts before the ceremony and then Abbi and her class sang a couple songs before being handed their diplomas. I am so proud of my little girl. She was the only one in the entire class to stay on green all year long (a system they have to track behavior: green=good, yellow=acting up, red=bad). One day when Daddy picked her up Abbi was still on green and everyone else in the whole class was on red. That's my girl. Abbi is such a ray of sunshine and her new Kindergarten teacher will be very lucky to have her.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of time moving so quickly! When I first saw this picture a flash back of emotion as I recall you in your little white cap and gown,posed in the exact way you and I posed for your graduation.(tears)..Love Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home