&t The Taylor Family: All day parties

Saturday, September 4

All day parties

This morning we headed off to Joshua's 4th birthday party. It was Toy Story theme and his mom, Kelli, did an awesome job of decorating the whole house. Buzz Lightyear is Joshua's favorite so there was lots of Space Ranger stuff and games and the kids had a great time. They started off by swimming and then we ate and opened presents. After cake Peter and I had to get going because we had another party to go to. My friend, Lisa, said she would watch the girls for us so Peter and I could enjoy ourselves with a little less responsibility so we left the girls to go home with her. Peter and I were going over to Tina's house for a board game party for Tina's birthday/ Labor Day fun. I told my mom that Lisa was taking the girls and she offered to take Javan so we were child free. We had a great time playing games with a bunch of our other friends and not having the kids was really relaxing. We didn't get home until late but we only had to pick the girls up. It's a good thing this is a three day weekend because I am getting pretty tired from all this fun. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home