&t The Taylor Family: Laboring on Labor Day

Monday, September 6

Laboring on Labor Day

This weekend has just been full of parties, after Saturday I had a baby shower to go to on Sunday and then this morning we had a big Life Group breakfast since we all had the day off. The breakfast was great, everyone brought something so we had a whole buffet of food. I was absolutely stuffed when we were through and there was still a lot more food left. When we got home I decided to paint one of the walls in our house. Tina and Noah had given me a gallon of paint that they only used a little of and it was just the color I had been thinking about adding to our room. Peter helped me move the furniture (and 5 million guitars) our of the way and then I set to work. The ceiling is vaulted up to the peak in the roof so I had to do some stretching and ladder moving to get the job done. Peter helped a little in the end with some of the trim since he is left handed and it was just easier for him. I wasn't sure as I was painting, I was afraid it was going to be too dark but against the white trim and ceiling the color looks really good and it makes the yellow walls around it pop even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home