&t The Taylor Family: Enjoying the Air

Sunday, February 20

Enjoying the Air

This weekend was just beautiful here in Central FL and I just couldn't stand the thought of staying indoors and not enjoying the gorgeous weather. After church and lunch Abbi asked if they could play out back and I was happy to get out their bubble machines and chalk so they could do just that. Javan was taking a nap when the girls went out around 2:00 and when he woke up he couldn't wait to get his shoes on to go play. I left to teach Crown close to 4:00 and Peter said they played a long time after I had left. I love that the girls enjoy playing outside. When I was a kid the only reason we played inside was due to rain and even then we usually were on the back porch of someone's house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home