&t The Taylor Family: Tyler and Garret's Birthdays

Monday, February 14

Tyler and Garret's Birthdays

Instead of celebrating Valentine's Day with my husband tonight we went over to my mom's house and celebrated my nephews birthdays since they would both be in town. This was the only night we would all be available so we decided we would make it work. Peter had planned to make me a nice romantic steak dinner with all my favorite fixings and put the kids to bed early but I suppose we will have to postpone that for another night. After I got home from work we headed to mom's. We already knew we wouldn't be able to stay real late because of work and school in the morning. We got to mom's and had dinner and then the boys opened their gifts. I mostly just talked to Steve and Heather about the Disney cruise they just got home from yesterday. Their pictures were great and it was obvious they had a good time. We tried to get a picture of all the cousins (except Charlotte who wasn't there) together and we managed but Javan was extremely over-tired so he didn't want to cooperate. We had a good time though we didn't get to stay too long and then we headed home to get everyone to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home