&t The Taylor Family: Happy Valentine's Day

Monday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day

This morning I got up a little earlier than usual and after getting all set for work I got some things ready for the kids. I tied balloons on each of their chairs and put two red roses in a vase for the girls from Daddy. Then I made them waffles which I cut into hearts and then cut up bananas and strawberries to go with them. I didn't get to see the girls expressions when they saw their surprise but Peter told me they were excited and Javan ate all his breakfast up quick. When I got home the girls told me thank you a bunch of times and then told me all about their Valentines parties at school. I told the girls that I got 18 beautiful roses delivered to me at the station today from their wonderful Daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home