&t The Taylor Family: Super Bowl Sunday

Sunday, February 6

Super Bowl Sunday

Well, it's Super Bowl time which means it time for another Life Group Party. This year the party was over at Kelli and Woody's house. Kelli is a huge Steelers fan so she had the whole house decked out for the game. Everyone brought their food to share, I made bacon wrapped smokies, and BLT bowls. Both new experiences for me and both messy but so tasty! Peter and I are not really into football but we were excited for our group because we have A LOT of Steelers fans among us. Valleta let me borrow a jersey so I could fit in and so Kelli would allow me to enter the house. Even Javan got to wear a jersey that Kelli had extra, too cute. We had a great time at the game but the best part, as always, is the fellowship. The Steelers started off really bad but started to get into the game around the second quarter. Unfortunately for our friends they weren't good enough. If you ask me, the Packers deserved to win, but don't tell my friends I said that. They played really well and even had a bad call made against them but they played hard to the very end. Everyone agreed the game was good and though they were disappointed in the outcome we all had a good night, maybe next year. Go Steelers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home