&t The Taylor Family: Out and Around

Sunday, February 27

Out and Around

I know I have been neglecting the blog and I sincerely apologize. I do intend to keep things up to date on here but sometimes my intentions fall short due to the lack of time or motivation. Also, if I don't have photos to post with my narratives I get discouraged and would almost rather not post. I will try to be better about all of this. Nothing really new going on here. Just the same old day to day stuff. Girls in school and doing well and Peter is busy with his work which is a blessing and though it can be overwhelming we really can't ask for anything more. My job is going well and things are seeming to pick up after what was looking to be a promisingly slow year. Javan is just as crazy as ever but Oh such a joy! He went to my mom's for a few days this week to get some Grandma time in while giving Peter some time to focus on getting some of the 20+ guitars out of our house and back to their owners. A while ago we had tried to see our friend, Reba, but she had to bail on us due to overload at work. This weekend we decided to try again. Peter and I dropped the girls off at Grandma's last night and then he and I headed over to Tampa. We met Reba (after a very long 3 hour traffic jam of a mess) and went out to dinner with her and a friend. Dinner was very good and Peter and I were both starving. After dinner we went back to her place and spent the night after hanging out some. This morning we got up and said good bye to Reba then headed out to Panera breakfast for just the two of us. So often when we are get caught up in our work, house, church, even our family that we forget to spend time alone. My mom is very gracious though and is always willing to watch out children so we can grab a moment away. We stayed in Tampa for the morning and then drove to Lakeland where there is a nice little outside mall. We walked around and checked out the stores and picked up a little gift for the kids to show them that though we like to be alone with each other we love them too. Peter's Aunt and Uncle live nearby there so they came over to meet us for lunch and Peter's cousin and her husband joined us too. We ate at Mimi's and had a great time chatting. Because of the distance we don't get to see all of them as often as we would like and usually we have the children and are a little distracted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home