&t The Taylor Family: Park Fun

Sunday, March 6

Park Fun

After church and lunch today my mom came over to the house. We hung out a while and then we took the children to the park just down the road. A friend from church was bringing her grandchildren about Bresa's age and wanted them to meet. When we got there the girls went straight to the swings and Javan played on the jungle gym. He enjoyed the slide and of course playing with the wheel. Abbi did a great job swinging and Bresa eventually ran off with friends to explore the park. Soon she was playing Mother May I with the two girls she had met and Abbi was just relaxing a bit (and she found a dime which she was very excited about). They all played a long time but pretty soon it was time to get going. I had to take Grandma and the kids back home so I could get ready for my Crown class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home