&t The Taylor Family: 31¢ Scoops are Back!

Wednesday, April 27

31¢ Scoops are Back!

Tonight was Baskin Robbins annual Firefighter Fund Raiser where they sell their ice cream scoops for 31¢. I found out about the fund raiser last year and was looking forward to it again. I didn't remember quite when it was so I looked it up on their website last month and got the date about put it on my calendar so I would be sure not to miss it. After I got home from work I made dinner a little earlier than usual and after we ate our yummy pork chops and mashed potatoes we had the kids get all ready for church tonight. We told them we were going out for a nice surprise dessert but they didn't know where. When we got to BR there were a lot of people there and the store did a bit more than they had last year. They had it all set up with a bounce house, face painting, hair coloring, and more. We couldn't stay long because the kids had AWANAS and Peter and I were actually leading a class tonight for one of the adult groups. The girls each got a scoop and Peter and I got two for less than $2 total. Sweet deal! Peter and I shared with Javan and after eating everything up the children got coloring books and Firefighter hats, something Javan now treasures. Can't wait until next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home