&t The Taylor Family: Life Goes On

Saturday, November 5

Life Goes On

Today was our church's Annual Family Picnic. Peter and I hadn't RSVP'd for it until last night because we didn't know when the twins were coming or how I would feel when the day came. When the twins were born mid-week and my labor and delivery went perfectly I was excited about being able to go to the picnic and I knew the kids would be excited to get out and run around with friends. Since I was technically only 3 days postpartum I knew I had to take it easy and I planned to pretty much just sit around and talk with people and not get into any activities. I did well and did mostly just sit. It seemed like everyone already knew about the delivery and they were all surprised to see me up and about so soon. The way I saw it, I either sat around there or I sat around at the house so why not get to talk to people? The kids had a great time with the crafts, face painting, games, and food. Peter also had a good time talking with people and actually being able to have a longer conversation than what is normally available before or after church. Towards the end of the picnic I was ready to go so loaded up and went home where I rested even more. It was really good to get out though and I really enjoyed being able to be a part of picnic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home