&t The Taylor Family: Can you Handle this?

Thursday, April 5

Can you Handle this?

Yesterday I wanted to take Brian his prom pictures and I had a couple other things that I wanted to do in town so I took the car and Peter stayed home with the girls. I was gone most of the day and when I returned Peter had a surprise for me. He had installed handles on all the kitchen cabinets and drawers. I noticed right away, it makes such a difference. It looks so great, it's funny how something so small can change the whole room like that. We were talking about how it makes the cabinets look like they are brand new, odd considering they have been the same since we built the house. Peter of course did a perfect job and they are all straight and level, I wouldn't expect anything less from him though. Once we get the tile in the kitchen is going to look like a whole new room.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The handles look fantastic, way to go Peter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home