&t The Taylor Family: Picnic in the Park

Saturday, November 29

Picnic in the Park

Today has been absolutely gorgeous outside. The weather is perfect for any outdoor activities. We didn't have anything planned and since I am not use to having more than one day off a week I already did all my normal cleaning and such before the weekend. Peter decided to see what was playing at the $1 theater in Altamonte and when we saw that Wall-E was playing we packed a lunch and headed out. We laid out our blanket in the shade at Crane's Roost Park and enjoyed the wonderful weather while we ate. Once we were finished we headed across the street to see the movie. It was really cute and there weren't many people around, I guess they were all shopping. I tried to get some pictures of the girls outside but Abbi always seemed to be stuffing her mouth and Bresa does this thing where she stops smiling and looks past you because she thinks that's cuter but the pictures never look good. Oh well. I thought this picture of Abbi was cute even though she has her fingers in her mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home