&t The Taylor Family: Christmas Crafts

Sunday, December 7

Christmas Crafts

Another long week but there's always time for a little fun.After church we had our friends Brenda and Bill over for lunch and nice chat. After the dishes were done and the cake was gone our company left until tomorrow (they attend our life group). Peter and I played a game and then I got some paper and paints out for the girls to make some Christmas pictures. They both made a Christmas tree with their hand prints (they still need to decorate it), reindeers with their hand prints for antlers, and then snowmen made out of cotton balls. We used foam for the carrot noses and real twigs for the arms. We wanted to add some shiny snow but I didn't have a glue stick and I forgot to buy one at the store when we went before dinner tonight. Maybe tomorrow I will remember to grab one on the way home. I asked the girls who they wanted to give the pictures to but they couldn't decide just yet.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! Great job girls! I hope Grandma will be getting one ! I'l frame it and hang it up every Christmas.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home